Submission Guidelines and Information
- There is currently no fee to submit your audio drama production.
- The Committee* requires audio files in either WAV or high-quality MP3 format.
- Productions for the 6th Annual awards in 2023, must be submitted by March 31, 2023 and must have been made available to the public before December 31, 2022 to be in the running for the 2021 awards.
- Committee members may submit a production for consideration without that production being submitted by the producer.
- Audio drama productions of all lengths are accepted.
- Submissions are accepted from large, commercial production houses, independent producers and everyone in between.
- In keeping with our standards of family-friendliness, productions must not contain cursing, sexual content, off-color innuendo, gratuitous violence, or other content not suitable for all ages.
- Any production submitted may be rejected for any reason at the discretion of the Committee. The Committee is not required to notify a producer/production house if their submission has been rejected for consideration.
- The Committee will make an attempt to notify nominees for each category.
- You do not have to select a specific category to submit your production for. The Committee will determine which categories they deem the production suitable for.
- Upload your audio files to our secure cloud file drop. (You may also mail CD copies if you prefer.)
- Send an email to email@example.com and include the following:
- Complete cast and crew credits
- High resolution cover art
- Instructions on how to contact you to be notified of nomination and/or awards
By submitting your production for consideration in The Seneca Awards™, you are granting the Committee the authorization to share the audio files among all Committee members. The files will not be shared outside of the Committee members and will be used for review purposes.
Nominations, Winners & Awards
- Final nominees will be announced at least 30 days prior to the awards event. Each category is capped at five final nominees.
- The winners of each category will be announced at the awards event after which each winner and/or production house will be contacted to take receipt of the trophy.
- The physical awards/trophies for the following categories will be sent to the production house: Best Long Form Audio Drama, Best Short Form Audio Drama, Best Cover Art, and Best New Show.
- The physical awards/trophies for the following categories will be sent to the individual winners: Best Leading Actor, Best Leading Actress, Best Supporting Actor, Best Supporting Actress, Best Script, Best Original Score, and Best Sound Design. For example, awards for winners in the Best Script category will be sent to the writer and not to the production house.
- Please Note: If the production house would like a duplicate award for the Best Script, Best Original Score, and Best Sound Design categories, those will be made available for a fee.
- For categories with multiple individuals credited (i.e. two writers or two sound designers), one physical award will be made listing all names. Duplicate awards will be made available for a fee.
*The ATC Seneca Awards committee is made up of an anonymous panel of audio drama critics selected by the Committee Chair.
The Audio Theatre Central Seneca Awards™ and The ATC Senecas™ are trademarks of Porchlight Family Media.