Submission Guidelines and Information
- There is currently no fee to submit your audio drama production.
- The Committee requires audio files in either WAV or high-quality MP3 format.
- Productions must be submitted by December 31st to be included in that calendar year's awards.
- Productions must have been made available to the public before December 31 to be considered for that year's awards.
- Committee members may submit a production for consideration without that production being submitted by the producer.
- Audio drama productions of all lengths are accepted.
- Submissions are accepted from large, commercial production houses, independent producers and everyone in between.
- In keeping with our standards of family-friendliness, productions must not contain cursing, sexual content, off-color innuendo, gratuitous violence, or other content not suitable for all ages.
- Any production submitted may be rejected for any reason at the discretion of the Committee. The Committee is not required to notify a producer/production house if their submission has been rejected for consideration.
- The Committee will make an attempt to notify nominees for each category.
- You do not have to select a specific category to submit your production for. The Committee will determine which categories they deem the production suitable for.
- Upload your audio files to our secure cloud file drop. (You may also mail CD copies if you prefer.)
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following:
- Complete cast and crew credits
- High resolution cover art
- Instructions on how to contact you to be notified of nomination and/or awards
By submitting your production for consideration in The Seneca Awards™, you are granting the Committee the authorization to share the audio files among all Committee members. The files will not be shared outside of the Committee members and will be used for review purposes.
The Audio Theatre Central Seneca Awards™ and The ATC Senecas™ are trademarks of Porchlight Family Media.